Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Dirty Little Keyword Secrets No One Would Reveal, Until Now.

Have you ever wondered how it is that so many people are advertising on the nternet using PPC. Even more if you have ever tried Adwords yourself then no doubt you are well aware that developing a solid keyword rich campaign can be time consuming. Even worse if you don’t put in the time in the beginning you will definitely be billed for the lack of education.

Personally, I make no secret that my passion is direct sales and internet marketing. The problem is it seems to be a very secretive society of individuals scared of sharing with the world their great success secrets. Trust me before the end of this article you will be enlightened beyond the powers of the great gods of PPC, and even Perry Marshall himself.

But first let me share with you what I found out there because I was stubborn and unwilling to look for the real answers. Personally, I am almost ashamed to say, I have paid people to set up ineffective keyword accounts. Sad part is, it was when I was one of the “Newbie Direct Sales Suckers”.

I didn’t know how some of these less regulated communities work. One evening I was excitedly listening to this guy on a conference call talking about how he has 20,000 keywords. Wow, I thought that must be amazing “20 thousand keywords”, I remember thinking. “I have to talk to this guy” and at that moment, as though a gift of all gifts, he accidentally gave out his instant message (IM) id, at least it seemed accidental?

Looking back, he was clever and I was just the fish to bite. Hungry and desperate with little help from anyone else I whipped out an IM to this keyword god, “HELP PLEASE”? Three Hundred Bucks later I had eight Google campaigns joyfully stuffed with 20,000 keywords.

“Here we go I am gonna be rich now”

WRONG, with clicks flying out like a soft pitch to Barry Bond’s, my 20,000 keywords where costing me a fortune. Petrified I shut it down and realized I was going to have to do some research to figure this stuff out.

Now here is the good new, better yet this is the great news. There is a way to cut your learning curve not only in half, but quite literally to the absolute bare bone. Truth be told you can just about steal effective keywords from the best place, your competitors.

You could take the path I did and pay for a bunch of keywords. A better idea would be to just use tools you can easily find with a quick Google search on terms like “find keywords”.

However there is a better way in fact it is the fastest and best way. I couldn’t even believe it was legal, but it is. You can actually use spy programs which will not only tell you what keywords your competitors use, but more importantly the 20,000 keywords they don’t use. These tools will even give you the Ads, bid amounts, bid popularity, other competitors and much much more.

It sounds to good to be true and the reason you don’t hear about this is most marketers are;
  • Failing
  • They only know one way to attract traffic and are scared to give away the farm
  • They don’t know what they are doing
-Or-
  • They have figured it all out and don’t care if you win or not
Because they have already won your success really isn’t a concern.

Nonetheless here is a contradictory fact. When you can drive traffic regularly to your site you will be more than willing to give away every secret you learn. After all when you can spy on your competition and they can spy on you there really is no secret to hide.

To find spy programs just search for phrases like “keyword spy” or “google spy”. You will find plenty.

-----

Step by step where to find spytools and how they work.

Recommended Keyword Spy Tools

http://goodkeywords.com it's free

http://KeywordSpy.com They provide a free trial

http://googspy.com It's Free

http://SpyFu.com Not free, but almost and so easy to use, Brilliant

Watch this video

No comments: